Cork for Families
Finding something to please all ages is the never ending problem for families on a break everywhere in the world. As follows are a few suggestions that will keep most families happy.
- Karting Cork Sea Safari.
- Blackrock Castle & Observatory
- The Lifetime Lab.
- Discovering the Titanic story.
- Exploring Blarney Castle and the haunted gardens.
- Doing a fun and mysterious guided ghost walk in Cobh or Kinsale.
- Sailing or kayaking excursions.
- Open-top bus tour
- A visit to the Prince August toy soldier factory near Gugganbarra.
- Visit one of the open farms.
Ten Pin Bowling
Planet Leisure, Cork City www.planetleisure.ie